A bunch of stuff that is really fucking important.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shittiest Mixtape Boom Box Blast

Basically, it all started when I wanted to do my own version of a game invented by comedian Aziz Ansari, which you can see by clicking here.


These were the rules:


  • Everyone who wanted in had to send me a playlist of ten songs - the absolute shittiest, most embarrassing 10-song playlist he could come up with.  
  • There would then be a blind voting stage where everyone would rank the playlists based on their relative funniness and shitty-ness. 
  • Everyone had to have their playlists submitted to me by friday at noon
  • The person whose playlist receives the worst ratings, i.e., whoever's is least funny, is the loser.  The loser must walk around campus (val, freshmen quad on a nice weekend afternoon, keefe, etc...) with a giant boombox blasting the winning playlist.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, this was all possible because of the massive, sweet ass boombox i was just able to obtain. I've attached a photo just so you all know I mean business and this shit is serious.


LET THE GAMES BEGIN!



3 comments: